THE INTELLISTRESS SOLUTION
The IntelliStress method incorporates emotional intelligence and stress management techniques into your journey in becoming an influential leader.
Most executive coaching simply highlights an aspiration like setting a clear vision or inspiring productive teams.
However, we’ve observed that leaders are far more effective at reaching these goals once they’re fully equipped in identifying and mitigating the underlying triggers that inhibit their performance.
Introductory Stress Evaluation
Free exploratory call with a professional coach to evaluate career stressors and identify opportunities
- Identify pain points and share how stress is affecting your performance at work
- Introduce empowering alternatives and perspectives to immediately reduce stress
- Scope out future goals and potential engagements
Virtual Psychological Assessments
Scientifically-validated assessments to target stress triggers through analyzing emotional intelligence
- Complete assessments measuring 5 dimensions of emotional intelligence and 25 leadership competencies
- Debrief results to understand personal stressors and customized response strategies
- Apply insights to your specific business and leadership situations
Personalized Leadership Coaching
Targeted stress management program tailored to your business goals and unique psychological and physiological profiles
- Establish measurable and attainable goals and contact frequency
- Develop ongoing awareness of stress triggers and management
- Strengthen leadership behaviors, competencies, and best practices
- Acquire influence competencies and awareness of others’ motivators
- Inspire emotional intelligence in others for organizational effectiveness
SO, ARE YOU READY TO CONQUER STRESS AND BECOME THE LEADER YOU WANT TO BE?
Find out how IntelliStress can upgrade your leadership effectiveness by scheduling a free introductory evaluation today
Below are samples of our 11 available Assessment Reports used for leadership and stress management analysis. Each report contains 15 to 30 pages of comprehensive behavioral and psychological results, relative to population scores (US).